Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. I may receive a commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post at no extra cost to you. Please see my full disclosure policy for more details.
1. Where did you grow up? I grew up in St. Thomas, USVI, America’s Paradise. And I didn’t appreciate the beaches and year-round warm weather until I moved away.
2. Do you have any kids? I have a 22-year-old daughter. Pray for me y’all.
3. How many siblings do you have? I have two older sisters.
4. Who is your best friend? I met my best friend, Nicky, in 8th grade. She made my transition to a new school less stressful.
5. Where do you currently live? I’ve been living in Philadelphia for almost 20 years. A change of scenery is long overdue.
6. How tall are you? I’m 4’11.
7. Are you in/have gone to college? I have a BS and MEd degree.
8. What is your favorite book? The Untethered Soul by Michael A. Singer was life-changing. This book helped me separate myself from my critical inner voice.
9. What are your 3 favorite movies?
- Jane Eyre (1943 version)
- The Wiz
- Love Jones. Beautiful main characters, jazz, spoken-word, romantic rain scenes
10. What is your favorite TV show? My favorite TV show is Queen Sugar.
11. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? My favorite flavor is vanilla.
12. What is your coffee order? A tall white chocolate mocha from Starbucks.
13. What is your go-to fast food order?
Here are my top three:
- Corner Bakery Cafe – Club Panini, D.C. Chicken Salad, or Uptown Turkey Avocado. Sorry, It’s hard to choose one.
- Salad Works – Cobb Salad with everything
- Jamaican restaurant – BBQ Jerk Chicken, Mac & Cheese, Sweet Potatoes, and Plantains
14. What is your favorite day of the week? My favorite day of the week is Monday because it’s a fresh start.
15. Do you use a Mac or a PC? I’ve been a Mac girl for over a decade.
16. Are you a morning person or a night person? I’m very productive and creative at night.
17. What hobby would you love to learn? I would love to learn how to swim and ride a bike. Let’s just say I was a bit sheltered in my younger days.
18. Are you a traveler or a homebody? I’m a perfect blend of both.
19. Dogs or Cats? I grew up around cats, so I’m a dog person now.
20. If you could meet one person, who would it be and why? I would love to meet Gary Vaynerchuk aka Gary Vee. His content gave me the courage to take calculated risks and changed the trajectory of my life. I resigned from my job and became a full-time entrepreneur in 2017. It’s never too late to reinvent yourself.